Monday 28 March 2016

Asos Black Tassel Circle Clutch

Asos Black circle clutch bag 1

Asos Black circle clutch bag 3

Posting about accessories, or fashion in general, isn't something that I usually do on here because you know, beauty and lifestyle is more me, but do you ever have something that you just need to post about? Say hello to my newest bag from Asos, and it has this wonderful metal circle on it... plus a tassel. A circle and a tassel! What kind of madness is that? The Circle was the thing that drew me in, the size was what kept me looking and I think it was the tassel that sold me! I'm never really one to post a lot of fashion, but I love nosing at what fellow bloggers are buying and Asos is forever a place of lust for me, so why not combine the two and showcase a little handheld love? I've recently become really addicted to Asos, and my 'Saved Items' list is shockingly long, but I suppose that's the wonderful thing about Asos, there are so many new products being released and updated with, that there is something for everyone.

£18 well spent, in my opinion, with ample room for all of my must haves when I'm out and about. I'm thinking of using it when I have coffee dates, or lunch dates with friends. I usually favour a shoulder strap, but I really do like the idea of taking a clutch bag with me. I think it looks so sophisticated, especially teamed with black over the knee boots and a beige trench coat. I'm very simple when it comes to style; I like things to look clean and fresh, without a lot of fuss except maybe a necklace or a flashy pair of earrings. This is the perfect accompaniment to any capsule wardrobe, or just for a wardrobe update. This can easily carry a tablet as well, as a fashionable way to blog on the go- or just keep up to date with social media; it's a wonderful way to carry all your essentials, whilst looking damn good. You can find this Black Tassel Circle Clutch Bag on Asos. 

Asos Black circle clutch bag 2
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig