Monday 21 March 2016

My Muji Storage Drawers

Muji Storage 1

Yes, I'm a blogger cliche. But you know what? I don't care. I love being cliched sometimes. I love Instagramming pictures of my coffee and when my shoes look good on a nice floor, and I love how my fancy makeup looks so perfect and Pinnterest worthy in these acrylic drawers from Muji. The only sad thing is that I didn't buy more, and I really really should have, but I didn't want to carry them around London when I was there the other week. I guess I'll just have to plan another trip. Oh well. 

On my last morning in London, I wandered over to Muji, as the hotel we stayed in, the St. Giles, was literally around the corner from Oxford Street. So whilst my boyfriend was getting ready for the day, I popped over and had a nose around and my my - it was nothing like I'd ever been in before. It was like Ikea, but much smaller and just as organised. Everything was displayed perfectly and I literally didn't want to touch anything, because it was all so pristine. But I did. Sorry about that, Muji. I did manage to find my way over to the stationary section and I must have stood there for a good 15 minutes, just gawking over all the storage possibilities, before leaving with a two drawer wide acrylic box (£14.95, here). I could see it clearly in my mind - it would look glorious housing all the makeup packaging that was far too beautiful to keep hiding away in drawers. There would finally be a place on my chest of drawers that would be home to Charlotte Tilbury, Tom Ford, Estée Lauder and Nars. Four extremely beautiful brands that deserve to be gazed upon from my bed, and by those passing by my room (basically my boyfriend and mum). 

I love how sleek they look, how easy the drawers are to remove, how hard wearing they are and just how damn stunning they look. I just feel an immense sense of pride whenever I look at them (could possibly be combined with the makeup inside, but whatevs) and I just think, 'what's so wrong with having anything cliched in your life, as long as you enjoy it?'. The answer is really, that there's nothing wrong with it at all. So you'll bet that I'll be putting on some cute shoes, finding a cute floor and a coffee cup with my name on it, and loving life. Because why the devil not? 
   Muji Storage 2


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. The first part of this post about been cliche really made me giggle and don't worry you aren't the only one! Muji sounds like a dream, the draws look amazing!


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Muji acrylic storages are soooo #bbloggers but not gonna lie they do look super sleek and I totally want one

    YIGE a blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theres nothing wrong with being cliche, especially when its particle, which Muji draws are. The shop also sound like my kind of place haha xx

    www.lpagebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have these and they are really useful. A bit of cliche is fun sometimes, especially when it's as practical as these.

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. There such an easy way to store things though and it's a great way to see what you have so you don't neglect any products!

    Shellie Skillen

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig