Tuesday 24 May 2016

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Marrakech


Batiste Dry Shampoo

This is one of the only things that's keeping my hair in check between washes. Yes, I do have some good hair days, but for those regular days, when my hair is looking a bit lack-luster, this Batiste Dry Shampoo* has been a lifesaver. I can spray, leave my hair down, or put my hair up - depending on how long the day ahead is, and what I have planned. If it's going to be a looong hectic day, then I know that my hair is going up, but it's still gotta look reasonably nice. If I'm in a rush, or am not feeling well, then I'll throw my hair up and not care what it looks like, but that's usually when I catch sight of myself in the mirror and thinks, gosh I should have done something with my hair this morning. It would be nice to have this massive handbag, so I could cart around all of my hair tools and my makeup, so I'd look presentable at all times - but that's just not me. Plus I don't think my back would like me anymore... it doesn't need more strain, so I think that's out of the question.

On the good days, a little spritz of dry shampoo on the roots, a quick little scalp massage and then a quick run through with my fingers - then I'm good to go. It's a very quick way of keeping my hair looking fresh all day, as I do find that it may look good in the morning, and then by a few hours later, it's looking lank and just plain boring. So dry shampoo is an essential for keeping me looking presentable and tidy for the day ahead, any if my hair happens to smell really good because of the scented dry shampoos, who am I to complain? It's a subtle scent, nothing too overwhelming but fresh and a little spicy... making it the perfect accompaniment to any outfit, and pretty awesome if I forget to spritz myself with perfume before heading out this door. It's like a little scent buffer, and that's pretty damn awesome.

At £3.29, Batiste are an integral part of my haircare stash, because sometimes I really don't want to wake up really early to wash my hair, dry it and then style it. It's far too much effort. So this is the lazy girls way of getting ready without putting in tonnes of effort, plus there are numerous different scents to choose from - so that way, you can still get that extra 30 minutes of sleep whilst still having your hair smelling lovely and fresh. Win-win, right?


Batiste Dry Shampoo

Batiste Dry Shampoo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig