Wednesday 25 May 2016

Wednesday Wink - my weekly blogger shoutout

DSC_0453


Happy Hump Day my lovelies! Hope your Wednesdays are wonderful and now that's it's gone past the middle of the week, you know that it's gonna be the weekend soon! Now I work all weekend, but that isn't gonna stop me from going out and enjoying myself; that means a few drinks, food and laughing with one of my favourite people and since my boyfriend is away in America for a week, I think having some serious girlie time is exactly what I need! But I also need something else... and that's to add to my Wednesday Wink saga, with the third instalment of wonderful bloggers. You're gonna wanna follow them all, fyi ;)

We're gonna start things off with Kat from tales of a pale face, who as you can guess from the name, has beautifully pale skin and is pretty much one of my go-to's for what I should put on my equally as pale skin. Not only that, but she's got some really insightful posts, such as SEO centric post, brand new makeup and skincare, and wish lists that just make me want to buy everything! Next up is Jo from flourish and blotting who has a blog that I just love to scroll through. She writes so easily, almost as if she's having a conversation with the reader and I just really love to read her new posts when I'm snuggled up in bed with a cup of tea - plus she also posts some drool worthy food pictures on her Instagram

Olivia Jade from dungarees and donuts is such a positive influence on me, with posts that I find myself happily nodding along with and actually saying 'that's right' out loud, which totally confuses my boyfriend. She has a wonderful selection of posts, a mish-mash of topics that I never knew I needed in my life, and now cannot be without. Plus, she's just a massive ray of sunshine. Next up is Jemma from dorkface, the leader of one of my favourite hashtags, #thegirlgang and all around amazing lady! With a hashtag like #thegirlgang, wonderful people from all around the world have banded together to share positivity and uplift fellow bloggers, and Jemma really has nailed it with collection of beauty, lifestyle and advice posts, that make us all, me especially, to be better people. She's a star and one that will definitely brighten your day. 

My final two ladies are a duo that I really, really love. First up is Zoe from zoe newlove, a beauty blogger and makeup artist who is currently making everyone jealous by sunning it up in Ibiza, and posting far too many pictures that are making me green with envy. She's a major inspiration for my photography, as she has some serious skills, as well as the way she writes - it just makes me want to keep reading, and reading... and reading... until it's two in the morning and I'm reading her posts from July of 2012. Lastly, but not least, is the wonderful Vix from vix meldrew, who is by far one of the most hilarious, witty and goddamn awesome bloggers that I know (when I say that I know her.. I mean through stalking of blog and Instagram). She's had my boyfriend and I giggling over our dinner at her #vixswipes hashtag, but she's also the author of so many blog posts that just have me saying 'yes', 'definitely' with a lot of nodding. She's like an agony aunt for the 21st social media using, girl gang member, anti-fuck boy generation and I love it. 


Are you following Ohkalukalay on Bloglovin and Instagram? 




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ahhh you're such a babe!! <3 Thank you SO MUCH babe! You are honestly too kind xxx

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig