Sunday 8 May 2016

Lush Cosmetics Shampoo repurchases

Lush I love Juicy and Big Shampoo 1

Just a little lazy post this Sunday, and what better, than when you're lounging in the sun, enjoying the warm weather, than to read about two products that are going to leave your hair looking and feeling fresh, whilst maintaining and even improving bounce and shine. Say whaaaaat? Yes, you read that right. I love Juicy, a mix of all things tropical, with papaya, kiwi and (my favourite) pineapple is one of my favourite shampoos, and my hair loves it. I love that at the end of a long day, I can swoosh my hair over one shoulder and still get a subtle hit of pineapple (which is both good and bad, as it makes me long for a holiday in the sun, with pineapple cocktails). It's such a fresh scent that leaves my usually always greasy hair feeling light, bouncy and ready for the day ahead. 

I do always have issues with my hair. Really greasy roots make for a really unhappy girl. I have to wash my hair every other day, which I can deal with, but it just gets so lank and boring at the end, I just end up getting annoyed, so I dry shampoo it and throw it up into a ponytail or bun. So yes, my hair is something very frustrating for me. Kinda like my skin... but that's for another blog post (I bet you're all looking forward to that haha). Another product that does its best to sort my hair out is Big shampoo, a sea salt shampoo (with biiiig and small chunks of sea salt) that buffs away dry skin from the scalp, and restores my hair to it's shiny, bouncy goodness. Plus it also makes my hair smell like the sea. Not a really sandy, seaweed kinda sea, but the sea where you can smell the salt in the air, and you just want to dive into its refreshing depths. 

I usually buy those cute little travel bottles of shampoo, but after missing the gloriously fruity, lemony I love Juicy, I just knew that I needed this fresh goodness in my life again - in the big 250ml size, which is £11.25. I think it's a really wonderful price, considering how good it makes my hair feel... and considering how much I spend on the rest of me, I think my hair deserves a fruity wash now and again. Big comes in the most wonderful pot, so you can scoop as much or as little as you want, into your palm, before massaging it onto your scalp. It's £12.75 for 330ml, and it lasts for soooo long, as I only use it about twice a week, to give my scalp a good deep clean, whilst keeping it light, and product build-up free. These shampoos are definite favourites, as I can't use anything synthetic or ladened with plastic, as my hair doesn't agree with it. I can wash my hair, have it look good for a few hours, and then have to wash it again the next day. What's the point, right? In the long run, they cost more, and aren't as good for your hair. 

What are your favourite Lush shampoo products? Any that you think I need to try?

Are you following Ohkalukalay on Bloglovin?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig