Wednesday 18 May 2016

Wednesday Wink - my weekly blogger shoutout.

Weekly Favourites 2

So I've decided to do this weekly addition, and it's going to be known as my 'Wednesday Wink' as in I'm tipping you the wink about which bloggers to follow and adore.... you get it? ;) Last week I posted my first blogger shoutout, and it felt really good to share the love. I want everyone who follows me to know the bloggers that inspire me, and drive me to becoming a better writer, photographer and artist. 

Celina from the celution is a Canadian blogger who always inspires me to up my photography game, whilst making me form the biggest wish lists from Sephora. Her posts about Bite Beauty, Tarte and all the lipsticks always have me pea green with envy because they're just so damn beautiful, and I need them all in my life. She swears by products that I lust after, and I trust her opinion, so you can bet that she's a massive enabler for me. 

Next up is Katie from katiedoesbeauty, a girlie that I know in real life, and since we've met, we've become this event going, pretty much bunch of besties, and it's really lovely because we can talk about blogging to each other and it makes sense. She's a Youtuber, which really inspires me, because I think it's terrifying, so I cannot be more proud of her, and all the other blogger that do that. Snapchat is scary enough for me. She's constantly upping her game with her blog and her Youtube; she's definitely one to watch! 

One of the first bloggers that I ever followed, or really ever spoke to was Amy from srslylou. She did my first ever blog design, and gave me so much confidence in the first few months of taking my blog seriously. With blog photography that's clean, simple and gorgeously effective, I can read her blog and know that everything she writes about is everything I need to have in my life. 

Stephanie from hope, freedom, love is a new favourite of mine; with her bright, airy photography, warm personality and amazing blog, I feel like I know Steph a bit more, every time I read her blog. She's getting more and more recognition and I couldn't be happier, as her blog is one of those that I love to read again and again. 

Lastly, but not least is Sarah from temporary:secretary, which I think might be one of my favourite go-to blogs of all time. Whether she's talking about cutting her own hair, the newest releases from Soap & Glory or giving me a seriously bad need to cuddle her oh-so fluffy poodle (look at this face!), I keep heading back to this blog again and again, because I know that Sarah will keep knocking it out of the park with amazing content. 

Check back next Wednesday for more of my blog lovin', and leave me any blog links please, for the future instalments of Wednesday Wink.

Are you following Ohkalukalay on Bloglovin, Twitter and Instagram? 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thank you for having me on this lovely list of bloggers! I really appreciate the positive vibes, more than you will know. Haven't been feeling myself lately but things like this helps a lot. I'm going to check out your other blog recommendations now. SENDING YOU LOVE, HUGS, AND POSITIVE VIBES BACK! (Bonnie says hi!) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH! Girl, I LOVE YOU! :)
    Can't wait to check out these other blogs and to see who else you'll be introducing next! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig