Friday 2 January 2015

Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil

BDB 1

BDB 2

I certainly hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday season, but you know what makes great parts of the year even better? Blog posts. Especially blog posts about eyebrows, because who doesn't love them? Or maybe you don't love them...but this beauty of a product is totally here to change your mind. I think we've all heard about the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and even the Soap & Glory Brow Archery, but a new contender is the BDB Universal Brow Pencil * which is so easy to use, I draw on my brows, give them a good brush through and my eyebrows are done. I usually take a good 10 minutes to finish my brows, but this, I can do this in 3 and be ready to go with amazing brows. I love eyebrows. I really, really do. I think you can tell a lot by my eyebrows, which is why I like them to have a lot of body, but still look quite groomed - so this pencil is perfect for getting that look.

It's said to be 'formulated to work with all skin tones and hair colours' which I think is rather brilliant, but I can't speak for them all, as I have dark hair and pale skin - and on me, I think it works like a charm. It goes on smooth, slightly waxy, but not too heavy, so it's easily buildable, and the wear is fantastic; when applied in the morning, it lasts all day, but then again, I expect that from a brow product. I like my brows to be fierce and on point all day, and with this, it can. I'm very partial to a brown pencil, especially one that twists up, because sharpening is not only annoying, but messy. And I always seem to lose my sharpeners anyway. So anything twist up, is amazing. Another fantastic element to this item, is the little spoolie brush on the other end, to tame those brows and brush into the right direction - something I do before and after I apply the product, just to get that really sharp, 'done' look. Brows really are so important to me, and I think Billion Dollar Brows know that, thanks to the numerous #browfie's I've taken over the year; it means a lot to me that they sent me a little pencil, just for me to try and love, which I most certainly do.

It's packaging is simple and sleek, silver metal, which is always a winner with me, as well as the thin pencil itself, which is very comfortable to hold when I'm drawing my brows on. This product seriously made me look alive for work (as well as various layers of concealer) when it came time for after Christmas sales, which is always very stressful and tiring. I tend to brush my brows first, apply product, then brush, then apply more, then brush. It's a process, but it's quick, so no need to worry about how much time it'll take. My only concern is how it'll look on blondes, but I think that only comes with trying, and perhaps a bit of research. This Universal Brow Pencil * retails for £17, here.

BDB 3

BDB 4

BDB 5

BDB 6
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oooh this looks fab! Also, the packaging is just so sleek. I've never really done much with my brows before, but am definitely looking to try to fill them out a bit - would you recommend this for beginners?

    Great post :)
    Charlotte xx
    dobeautywithcharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! I really love the packaging, as well.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig