Monday 26 January 2015

Library of Fragrance, Grass and Rain Cologne Sprays

LOF 1 LOF 2

These were purchased after a little mooch around Boots whilst waiting for my boyfriend to finish work. My first reaction was 'Omg Library of Fragrance' and then a twenty minute session of trying out each and every fragrance led me to two bottles, Rain and Grass. The perfumes are actually on offer for 2 for £25 or £15 individually, but it was a very difficult decision to pin down two, let alone one - so two needed to be purchased. Grass (£15, here) is that freshly cut, 'oh it's just rained and it's divine' kinda smell. Freshly cut grass, or even grass after Summer rain is one of my favourite smells, so this was one of the bottles that first caught my interest. It's something I spritz on when I need a pick me up, as that's generally what it's for: not being a perfume (it's a cologne), but just something to lift you up when you need a hit of fragrance. I love the idea of these fragrances, as they're such unusual scents - and I have to give a shout out to Thunder Storm and Gin & Tonic as they were define contenders for coming home with me (but those are going to be a future purchase).

Rain (£15, here) is another that just jumped out at me because, ohmygod the scent of rain is one of my favourites. It has that clean, fresh smell that just makes you feel so...alive and lovely, if you know what I mean. But what I really do love, is Grass and Rain combined, layered over each other and it's so good. It's Summer and the way grass smells just when it's stopped raining, ugh, divine. Fresh and crisp, as if it's those long, lazy Summer days - you can bet that these two will be packed into my Holiday Suitcase - because I want to smell like amazingness on the beach, and have everyone be jealous. These bottles are small, so easy to chuck in your handbag for a spritz on the go, perfect for a quick freshen up and to be honest, whenever I spray them, it instantly gives a little bounce to my step.  I'm a huge fan, and can honestly not wait to add more to my collection. Do you own any LoF fragrances? Are there any that have caught your eye? 

LOF 3
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. These are so interesting and I really want to test them out! They sound amazing.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I need to get out and smell these! The gin and tonic one would be ideal! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. They've become my new addiction.
    I've got Amber, Thunderstorm, Beewswax, and now Jasmine and Vanilla Ice Cream.
    They're fun to layer and I found that amber with thunderstorm adds a depth to the two.
    I really fancy the new one Mountain Air. And I want Dirt, and Rain so I can make Petrichor.
    Let's be honest, I'd like almost all of them.

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig