Thursday 29 January 2015

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist and Citrus Hand cream

Jurlique Present 1 Jurlique Present 2

I've discovered two of my favourite products throughout the brand, Jurlique; which are the Rosewater Balancing Mist * and the Citrus Hand Cream *, both of which are so fabulous, I don't know how I did anything without them. Recently, I've been trying out lots of different types of skincare, and over the past few months, I've discovered what works for my skin at different times of the month, and what doesn't - I've also found out what scents I love the most, and those are definitely of the natural, 'Ohmygosh that smells amazing' kind of products. Rose and Lemon are two scents that have been floating my boat recently, and these two products from Jurlique, summarise that really well, as they both give that glorious hit of perfume that only comes from their natural sources, and I love that. The Rosewater Balancing Mist (£17 for the full size, here) is the hydrating product that I go to whenever my skin needs a hit of moisture (which thanks to the cold weather, and central heating, happens 2-3 times a day) and due to it's natural products, I know that it's just going to boost the moisture levels in my skin, without anything bad affecting my face, which can be quite sensitive during the colder months of the year.

Now, lemon is basically one of my favourite scents ever. Whenever I'd slice one to put in my tea, or to squeeze into guacamole, I'd just stand there for a good five minutes, inhaling the amazing scent, and rubbing the zest all over my hands and wrists, because then the scent would follow me around all day. So, when this Citrus Hand Cream (£17, here) arrived, I was literally so excited, I had to open it straight away and use it on my dry hands, and omg the scent of lemon is so gorgeous and pungent, I swear I was in heaven. It's not too heavy on the skin, so it sinks in right away, and this is something I use throughout the day, and before I go to sleep, as the scent of citrus just lulls me off to sleep so well. With Jurlique, the scent of rose and lemon, have just become almost an essential part of my skincare routine, and I cannot wait to blog about it with you, as it just makes looking after your skin so effortless - and because it's Jurlique, who I trust with the sensitive/oily/combination skin on my face. A few more products I'm lusting after are the Purely Age-Defying Nourishing Cleansing Oil (£30, here), Essense of Rose Roller-On fragrance Oil (£17, here), Lemon Body Oil (£21.50, here) and their Clarifying Deep Cleansing Gel (£20, here) as they all sound so divine. Are you adoring anything from Jurlique? What products are you dying to try? 

Jurlique Present 3 Jurlique Present 4
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig