Friday 2 January 2015

My newest obsession: Pinterest

Pinterest 1


Pinterest 2

I'm baaaaack! After taking a seasonal break from blogging, to stuff myself full of too much food and drink... and then work a ridiculous amount, but now that I find myself with some more time to myself, let's get back to blogging. And with that, let's talk about Pinterest. I didn't get it at first. It made no sense to me. Literally no sense. I didn't know how it was any fun at all. But now. Let me tell you something; I'm obsessed. I looooove it. I repin whilst waiting to start work, whilst in the bath, before I go to sleep, after I wake up...it's just too easy, and too much fun. I'm constantly adding more boards, and pinning almost everything that catches my eye. At the moment, I'm lusting after Khloe Kardashian's hair, the amazing eyeliner others seem to be doing, the festive season (even though it's over, BOO) and beautiful home things. Gosh, I so badly want a place of my own. I want to make it mine, and buy everything that I want. A girl can dream, right? Are any of you lovelies on Pinterest? I'm ohkalukalay. Are any of you as obsessed as I am? 

Pinterest 3


Pinterest 4
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I am absolutely OBSESSED with pinterest, I especially love home decor boards because I'm moving into my first own apartment this summer so I'm going a bit crazy with the home stuff inspiration.. followed you!

    www.livinglifeindocs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE pinterest too! I'm currently addicted to looking at food and homes on there, followed you! :)

    abigailsworld.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I love Pinterest! It's so dreamy. Mine is Lovely Witches :)

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig