Monday 19 January 2015

SEO and Keywords; two posts that really helped me.

SEO Tips post 1


When bloggers first started talking about SEO and keywords, I had no idea what any of it meant. None at all. It was just a bunch of nonsense to me. But enter these two posts from Cat, and suddenly it all doesn't seem so dark and nonsensical. I read her SEO post for beginners earlier, and wow, it just kinda clicked. I love it when that happens. It's as if the light shines on you, and all is clear. The same happened when I read about keywords, which before, made a bit of sense... but seemed like a great deal of hassle, generally. Now, I actually see the benefits and how it could improve blog views/website views/company views and I think that's brilliant. Cat has a wonderful blog full of tips that I actually understand (in the sense that when someone explains technology, they need to explain slowly, and then i'll get it) not just full of long words and sentences that make no sense. Her simply amazing post about keywords can be found here, and I thoroughly suggest you give it a read; if not for developing your blog, then for your general knowledge skills, as people mentioned SEO etc on Twitter months ago - I had no clue. 

Cat also has numerous posts on SEO, Social Media as well as some good ol' lifestyle posts (some of my favourites), so go and give her blog a good look at. If you're anything like me, it'll really help you to understand the complicated word of technology. 

SEO keywords post 1
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. It definitely took awhile for me to get SEO as well! If you go on self hosted wordpress there is a fab plug in which is SEO by Yoast and it does it all for you, sets it all out to make sure your SEO is on point for all of your blogs, I have really enjoyed starting to use it! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you! I'm so glad I could help! I remember when I first looked into SEO I couldn't understand anything the other blogs were on about. I'm glad I'm putting in a simple enough way for everyone to understand, that was my main goal when I changed the focus of my blog.

    Cat xx

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig