Monday 19 January 2015

Neom Organics Sicilian Lemon and Fresh Basil Bath Oil

Neom Organics1

Neom Organics2 

I am in love with this product. No need to skirt around, and leave you an entire paragraph to find out my opinion - nope, no need. I just love it. Everytime I open the bottle, the scent just envelops me, and makes me feel so fresh, like I'm in an Italian Garden, with the hot sun warming all the fruit trees and herb gardens. It's just so divine and lemon (being one of my favourite scents) combined with the gorgeous aroma of Basil, leaves the skin feeling not only thoroughly moisturised and soft, but smelling like a Summer walk through the aforementioned fruit/herb garden. I just love it. 

There's something so welcoming about the fragrance, so warm and comforting; maybe it's the fact that it reminds me slightly of food, which is probably why it makes me feel wonderful and happy whenever I pop a few drops of the sunshine esc coloured oil into my bath. I mean, it's just glorious. Whenever I open it, the whole room is flooded with the smell of fresh herbs and fruit - it even lingers and fills my house with such a delicious scent - it makes me want to have a bath everyday, and smother my skin with the fragrance of Lemon and Basil. Now, perhaps the only unappealing issue with this product is the price. Full price, this retails at £30 for 100ml, but lucky me, I spotted it in Tkmaxx for a rather cheeky £12, and it's pretty much one of the best Christmas presents I've received this year (yes, I do source and buy my own Christmas presents). Apparently, not only can three or four drops be applied to bath water, but you can rub this divine oil into the skin, wait 40 minutes or so, and then shower, leaving you, not only with the simply amazing scent, but soft, supple skin - which is always a bit of an issue with me, as I'm always the one that looks red and blotchy after coming out of the shower. Now, I'm not sure if you can still buy this online anymore, so pop into a Tkmaxx near you to see if you can spot a bargain. One thing that has come from this introduction to Neom, is that wow, it's high quality and beautifully packaged, with a beautifully shaped glass bottle (you can bet I'm going to keep that after it runs out) so I cannot wait to try more from Neom, so watch this space. Have you tried anything from Neom? Anything I should keep an eye out for?

Neom Organics3 

Neom Organics4
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I use a neom hand cream which I really like! Smells divine like I'm guessing this would. Slightly random but I love your cactuses!! I really want some for my flat as all plants seem to die no matter how much I water/don't water them! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks beautiful- the packaging looks luxurious & would make such a special gift. I bet its so pampering in your bath, the perfect way to unwind
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get my bum to my local tkmaxx, they still had loads of Neom bits the last time I went - I obviously need to see if I can hunt this down now.

    These photos are beautiful btw xx

    Amy / srslylou

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig