Thursday 29 January 2015

Pinterest Collage #1 January - What I've been loving

Pinterest Collage 1

January has been a long cold month, but I've been basking in the glow of Pinterest, and I'm totally obsessed with it, as I'm sure you all know. It's been a month of wishing and wanting, and those five favourite pins of mine, sum up basically what January has been all about for me. #1 lusting and dreaming over having my own place, and the amazing decor it would have (see the pin here); just generally feeling like I'm ready to have my own place... but also feeling incredibly sad, because I don't have the right job, or the funds to allow it to happen. #2 is short hair and how amazing it looks on everyone. Ahhh the lob, or the long bob to you and me. It's look beautiful on so many people, and I'm loving how everyday people, not only high fashion are embracing this look (see the pin here). Now if only I could pull of her exact hair colour - oh, I can dream. 

#3 is some serious style lusting, and it's all about that flawy skirt, with a gorgeous belt and a top tucked into it. There's something so simple yet incredibly stylish about it, and I've not been able to get this look out of my head for the entire month (see the pin here). Plus, teaming it with some fabulous shoes, it's a look that needs to be replicated. #4 is an incredibly fierce makeup look, and has totally inspired me to start wearing more false lashes, as the look it gives is just glorious (see the pin here) and the glowing skin is another must have, as it just completes the glamorous look so well. #5 last, but not least, is this amazing braided pesto bread, and now say it with me 'yuuuuuuuum'. I know, right? (see the pin here) doesn't it look like something you'd make for a dinner party, and then eat entirely by yourself whilst watching Netflix? Maybe that's just me then...

What have you been lusting over this month? Anything I should be adoring, too? 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm so obsessed with that picture of Lucy Hale. The brows and lipstick are amazing! X

    ReplyDelete

© bexhowells. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig